- Keep me awake in class this morning. I nearly fell asleep on Wednesday and can't afford to miss part of the lecture today.
- Let me keep my mouth shut and only open it when necessary. Exhaustion limits the functioning of my filter and I cannot be help responsible for what is said.
- Patience. Patience. Patience. Explanation is a part of the job now, even though I'm not used to it. Help me to explain well and not get too frustrated.
- It's going to be crazy tonight but let me enjoy myself without the need of any assistance...you know what I mean. Last time, well, let's not repeat.
- Don't let me read too much into the little things. My mind runs wild like a freight train and it cannot be stopped. Let's just have fun!
- It would be awesome if I could catch up on all my lost sleep this weekend. The only time I really seem to sleep through the night is when I'm alone. If I can enough rest now, maybe I won't be too tired when the cycle starts again in a few days.
- Strength. Enough said.
February 13, 2009
Prayer for the Day
Oh, Lordie. What a week it has been and I'm not sure what the weekend has in store. Let me just get to the point(s)...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment